Saturday, May 16, 2015

THE BEGINNING PART 2

She start to think for a moment and then she said "prove it, but if you got it wrong in any of me, I will kill you here", as she lower her strange weapon.

I stare at her figure and take a deep breath "you are wearing red one piece dress, you got golden diamond shape earring, your hair is black twin tail and your eyes are violet, your body shape is  child-like and your breast is..." before I can finish my sentence she run toward me like a bull charging a matador.

"You! Don't you think I can forgive you for saying that about my body!" While she flying kick into my stomach "BAMMM!" My body flew backward. "UGH..." my voice was lost as I struggle with the pain.

"Yu..you don't need to hit me that hard", I stutter while holding my stomach in pain. "Hmph! You deserve that!", as she was standing right in front of me looking down at me. "Do you trust me now?" I look at her while I was still kneeling from the pain. She close her eyes and look at me again "I'll trust you for now, but if you do anything suspicious I will not hesitate to kill you".

"At last.." I let out my relief breath and said "thank you for listening", I can see a bit her hint of smile as she turn her back.

"So, what is this place?" the question that have been around my head for a long time since I've woke up in this place.

"It's a dark dimensional jail" she said it with a sad eyes on her face "its a jail for a very dangerous people like me". "Ha, how are you dangerous?" I interrupt as she quickly look at me with mad expression and said "Well..do you want me to kill you now?" .

"No! no, I'm sorry okay" I quickly surrender as she took out her strange weapon, "I'm just confused how you get here?" I asked again to change the subject.

She look down the floor and said "I was trapped here for a long time, I never see anyone else here for that long".

"Why is that?" I asked again. She look at me and said "because I created this place,and no one should be able to enter or out of my dimensional jail".

I lost for a moment when she said it. Why would she create jail for herself? Is she crazy? Or is she dangerous as she said?

"Hey! Are you there?", I was caught in the moment when she said something, the silence must have make her insecure. I immediately reply to her "yeah... I'm here".

"Now it's my time to ask you some questions, how do you get into my dimensional jail? No one should able to come here as I specifically create it for myself" as she has this hard look on her face.

"I don't know how I get in here, but I follow the light and fall through some kind of hole", as I scratch my butt from the falling earlier.

She stared at me for a moment "you..lying, right? there's is no way a hole gonna pop up through my dimension".

"I don't know maybe its worn out or something" I respond to her as she has this confused expression on her face.

"Bring the girl..." I hear the voices in my head again.

No comments:

Post a Comment